use attributes from shib-cas-authn3

Pablo Vidaurri
Okay, it seems idpv3 does not support using a resolved ldap attribute to be passed into a URLTemplate dataconnector as a query string parameter.

I am however using shib-cas-authn3 with idp 3.4.6 and I am release an attribute that I hope I can leverage in my URLTemplate.

Has anyone tried to pull attributes released by CAS and use those attributes as filters to other data sources? If so, can you please share the syntax for accessing the attributes returned with the CAS principle.

Thanks
-psv

Re: use attributes from shib-cas-authn3

Cantor, Scott E.
On 11/23/19, 3:14 PM, "users on behalf of Pablo Vidaurri" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> Okay, it seems idpv3 does not support using a resolved ldap attribute to be passed into a URLTemplate dataconnector
> as a query string parameter.

Yes, it does.

Re: use attributes from shib-cas-authn3

Rod Widdowson

>> Okay, it seems idpv3 does not support using a resolved ldap attribute to be passed into a URLTemplate dataconnector
>> as a query string parameter.
>
> Yes, it does.

My bad, confusing conditions with templates