shibsp:ListenerException - Failure receiving response to remoted message

shibsp:ListenerException - Failure receiving response to remoted message

Raviprakash
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I am configuring Shibboleth SP for Ping Federate IdP server.

Strangely, the user gets one of the below error message.

Shibsp: ListenerExeption at (ACS URL)
Failure receiving response to remoted message (find::StorageService::SessionCache)

or

Shibsp: ListenerExeption at (ACS URL)
Failure receiving response to remoted message (default/SAML2/PSOT)

or

Shibsp: ListenerExeption at (ACS URL)
Failure receiving response to remoted message (app name::getHeaders::Application)

I don't see any error message in the shibd.log (DEBUG) is enabled and the log messages indicates that SAML Assertion is processed as expected successfully and the attribute value has been obtained from the assertion and shibboleth is "ACS returning via redirect to correct url".

But when the user clears the cache in the browser and tries, it works.

Could you let me know what could be the issue and where should I look to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Shibsp:ListenerException

Regards,
Ravi

Re: shibsp:ListenerException - Failure receiving response to remoted message

Raviprakash
Any help in pointing me towards the right direction to solve this issue would be much appreicated.

Thanks.