shibboleth idp v3

loga dgl
Hello All,

Did anyone tried to deploy shibboleth idp v3 along with spring 5 ? Also when shibboleth idp 4 will be released ?

Thanks,
Loga

Re: shibboleth idp v3

Ian Young-3

On 2020-01-27, at 17:54, loga dgl <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All,

Did anyone tried to deploy shibboleth idp v3 along with spring 5 ?

Pretty sure that won't work; we did need to change some things to migrate to Spring 5 for IdP V4.

Replacing critical components of the distribution is not supported.

Also when shibboleth idp 4 will be released ?

Roadmap is here:

We anticipate a beta early next month.

If you're an experienced deployer looking to play with the new version, you could probably start with the current snapshots or that beta. We'd welcome feedback.

If you're not an experienced deployer, and need to deploy now, you'd be best starting with V3. Upgrading from that to V4 should be pretty straightforward.

    -- Ian

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment