hardware problems at shibboleth.net

Ian Young-3
Hi folks,

We're seeing what looks like a partial hardware failure on our main server at shibboleth.net. Unfortunately the issue has progressed to the point where I can no longer get remote access to the box so getting things back on line may take a while.

Some services (e.g., JIRA, Git) still seem to be operational, but others (Nexus, the Confluence wiki) are offline. If you're seeing this, mail is probably working too...

Apologies for the outage; we'll post something when we know more or when the issue is resolved.

    -- Ian

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

RE: hardware problems at shibboleth.net

Cantor, Scott E.
> Apologies for the outage; we'll post something when we know more or when
> the issue is resolved.

Everything is more or less back up and it looks more like a runaway service was responsible, but we're still poking about.