error:exception occurred constructing the flow 'authn/Password'

error:exception occurred constructing the flow 'authn/Password'

Moonlight
I would be very grateful if sb guide me what is the source of following error that I get after redirecting from federation DS  to my IdP. What I have been missing in my configurations?
I have followed PasswordAuthnConfiguration and LDAPAuthnConfiguration guide from Shibboleth wiki.

org.springframework.webflow.definition.registry.FlowDefinitionConstructionException: An exception occurred constructing the flow 'authn/Password'

idp-warn.log:
ERROR [net.shibboleth.idp.authn:-2] - Uncaught runtime exception
org.springframework.webflow.definition.registry.FlowDefinitionConstructionException: An exception occurred constructing the flow 'authn/Password'
        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.builder.DefaultFlowHolder.assembleFlow(DefaultFlowHolder.java:111)
Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.engine.builder.FlowBuilderException: Unable to get the model for this flow
        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.builder.model.FlowModelFlowBuilder.doInit(FlowModelFlowBuilder.java:154)
Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.engine.model.builder.FlowModelBuilderException: Unable to find flow 'authn/conditions' to inherit from
        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.model.builder.xml.XmlFlowModelBuilder.mergeFlows(XmlFlowModelBuilder.java:635)
Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.engine.model.registry.NoSuchFlowModelException: No flow model 'authn/conditions' found
        at org.springframework.webflow.engine.model.registry.FlowModelRegistryImpl.getFlowModelHolder(FlowModelRegistryImpl.java:80)

Thanks,
Mona

Re: error:exception occurred constructing the flow 'authn/Password'

Moonlight
I found my answer. I post the solution maybe it will be useful for Windows users.
Regarding to this post: http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Oddness-running-from-a-daemon-td7607468.html#a7607470
 I changed idp.home in \Shib2IdP\edit-webapp\WEB-INF\web.xml in following manner:

<context-param>
<param-name>idp.home</param-name>
<param-value>C:/PROGRA~2/INTERN~2/Shib2IdP</param-value>
</context-param>

-Mona