configure ADFS as an Identity Provider and Shibboleth as a Service Provider for SAML Authentication

configure ADFS as an Identity Provider and Shibboleth as a Service Provider for SAML Authentication

hackerjack
I had done a setup of saml authentication using ADFS and Shibboleth. The ADFS is configured as (Identity Provider)IDP and Shibboleth is configured as a service provider(SP). The shibboleth runs on the linux machine.

I followed the guide from here to do the setup:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg317734(v=ws.10).aspx

The Domain for shibboleth is sp-example.com and domain for adfs is idp-example.com.

I added the relying party trust and metadata for shibboleth as shown in that guide. But I am getting the error of open saml metadata exception

opensaml::saml2md::MetadataException at (http://sp-example.com/).

Please help.

Thanks in advance !