Windows 2016 IIS & Shibboleth 3.x SP

Bhagwat, Shrikant

Hello

While installing Shibboleth 3.x Service Provider Application on Windows 2016 IIS server

Do we need to check the box Configure IIS7 Module ? Do we need add Shibboleth ISAPI DLL on ISAPI Filters ?

Let us know.

Shrikant

RE: Windows 2016 IIS & Shibboleth 3.x SP

Rod Widdowson
> Do we need to check the box Configure IIS7 Module ?

Yes

> Do we need add Shibboleth ISAPI DLL on ISAPI Filters ?

Yes.

RE: Windows 2016 IIS & Shibboleth 3.x SP

Cantor, Scott E.
> > Do we need add Shibboleth ISAPI DLL on ISAPI Filters ?

That's the old module, no, you don't need that for any up to date server. All of that is covered in the documentation.

RE: Windows 2016 IIS & Shibboleth 3.x SP

Bhagwat, Shrikant
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/IIS

Is this correct link ?

> > Do we need add Shibboleth ISAPI DLL on ISAPI Filters ?

That's the old module, no, you don't need that for any up to date server. All of that is covered in the documentation.

RE: Windows 2016 IIS & Shibboleth 3.x SP

Scott's right of course.  I get my ISDAPIs and my IIS7's confused.