WebAuthn authentication as a 2nd factor for IDP v3

WebAuthn authentication as a 2nd factor for IDP v3

BONTEMPS Colin
Hello,

My use case is to authenticate users with an external WebAuthn authenticator as a 2nd factor, in a FIDO U2F fashion.
I have found a FIDO U2F plugin for IDP v3.3+. However on server side, U2F seems to be now fully replaced by WebAuthn.

How could we achieve this with Shibboleth IDP 3.4 ? Do you know of any WebAuhtn implementation for IDP v3 ?
In case there is need to develop a WebAuthn authentication module, we might consider it.

Regards,

Colin

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: WebAuthn authentication as a 2nd factor for IDP v3

Cantor, Scott E.
On 1/14/20, 4:29 AM, "users on behalf of BONTEMPS Colin" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> How could we achieve this with Shibboleth IDP 3.4 ? Do you know of any WebAuhtn implementation for IDP v3 ?

Yes, but it's not for me to point to them unless the authors themselves choose to do so.