Shibboleth as SP and Siteminder as IDP

Jeevan Kumar
Hi,

Can someone help me to configure the Shibboleth as SP on Windows 2003.

I have installed Shibboleth 2.3.1-sp on Windows using IIS 6.0 and when i
access the URL https://localhost/Shibboleth.sso/Status i can see the xml page
displaying, so i am assuming that the installation is fine.

Now, i want to configure the Shibboleth as SP using Siteminder as IDP. Can
someone help me how to configure it.

Is it enough if i give the IDP URL in the shibboleth.xml as shown below or
anything else do i need to do:-

<SessionInitiator type="Chaining" Location="/Login" isDefault="true"
id="Intranet"
                    relayState="cookie"
entityID="https://www.idp.com/affwebservices/public/saml2sso">
                <SessionInitiator type="SAML2" acsIndex="1"
template="bindingTemplate.html"/>
                <SessionInitiator type="Shib1" acsIndex="5"/>
            </SessionInitiator>

Please help.

Thanks
Jeevan

RE: Shibboleth as SP and Siteminder as IDP

Cantor, Scott E.
> Now, i want to configure the Shibboleth as SP using Siteminder as IDP. Can
> someone help me how to configure it.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/NativeSPAddIdP

All IdPs are configured more or less the same, it doesn't matter what the
implementation is. In general, you supply the metadata and that's it. The
rest is usually attribute customization.

> Is it enough if i give the IDP URL in the shibboleth.xml as shown below or
> anything else do i need to do:-

No, that isn't correct or sufficient.

-- Scott