Shibboleth V4 EOL

REDDIMALLI, ANUSHA

Is there an EOL date for Shibboleth Identity Provider V4 ?

Thanks & Regards

Anusha Reddimalli

Re: Shibboleth V4 EOL

Ian Young-3

On 2021-01-04, at 16:59, REDDIMALLI, ANUSHA <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there an EOL date for Shibboleth Identity Provider V4 ?

No. V4.0 is the current version, and we haven't set a date for any future version at this time.

    -- Ian

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Shibboleth V4 EOL

Cantor, Scott E.
On 1/4/21, 1:56 PM, "users on behalf of Ian Young" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

>    No. V4.0 is the current version, and we haven't set a date for any future version at this time.

Major version, that is. The normal policy is that 4.1 will immediately supersede 4.0.x, but given the changes included, it's not impossible we'll alter that. 4.1 will be a much bigger change than 4.0 was, compatibility aside.