Shibboleth Service Provider V3.1.0 now available

Shibboleth Service Provider V3.1.0 now available

Cantor, Scott E.
The Shibboleth Project has released V3.1.0 of the Service Provider software.

The sources and Windows installers are available from the download site [1]. Note that the Windows installers are much larger than in the past due to the inclusion of symbols to aid in debugging crashes.

This is a significant feature update, so please review the release notes [2] for information on the new features and possible impact on upgraded systems.

The RPMs are as usual lagging as the build service is being very odd again. I'll get them done when I can but it may bleed into later this week.

-- Scott

[1] https://shibboleth.net/downloads/service-provider/latest/
[2] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/ReleaseNotes