Shibboleth SP in different docker container with application

Shibboleth SP in different docker container with application

daniel8x
Hi,
I need some suggestion on implementing Shibboleth SP.
I have 3 urls below:
1. https://example.com            ( Docker Image #1: Shibboleth SP + Apache)
2. https://example.com/app-1  ( Docker Image #2: Angular App 1 )
3. https://example.com/app-2  ( Docker Image #3: Angular App 2 )

As you can see, i have 3 different docker containers above corresponding to
each url.

So, from url 1, i can generate metadata service provider and sent it to IDP.
i got it working correctly and pretty straight forward.
However, all of my application, app-1 and app-2, is not in the same
container with SP (url 1). This is where i am getting stuck. I would like my
app-1 and app-2 also authenticate with IDP using SP. How would i do it ?
cause i dont want to install Shibboleth SP in each container for each app
and generate different metadata file.

Any suggestion will be really appreciate.
Thanks

--
Sent from: http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Developers-f1660781.html