Shibboleth SP V3.0.4 now available

Cantor, Scott E.
The Shibboleth Project has released V3.0.4 of the Service Provider, a patch release, along with patch releases of the xmltooling (V3.0.4) and opensaml (V3.0.1) libraries.

This is a bug fix release, and also addresses a security vulnerability. The RPM build service is very slow this morning, so I'm holding off the release of the advisory until those packages are closer to being available.

Source is now available [1][2] and the Windows installers are published.

Release notes have been updated [3], but I'll update them later on once the advisory is published.

-- Scott

[1] http://shibboleth.net/downloads/c++-opensaml/3.0.1/
[2] http://shibboleth.net/downloads/service-provider/latest/
[3] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/ReleaseNotes