Shibboleth Identity Provider V3.4.6 now available

Shibboleth Identity Provider V3.4.6 now available

Cantor, Scott E.
The Shibboleth Project has released V3.4.6 of the Identity Provider software, a patch release. It is now available from the download site [1].

We apologize for the short gap between releases but a bug report was submitted on the day of the last release so there wasn't a practical alternative.

This patch release includes a normally disallowed API change to a couple of low level classes in order to address a significant bug, and the release notes [2] will be extended later today to note this change. We do *not* expect a significant number of deployers, if any, to be impacted by these API changes.

-- Scott Cantor, on behalf of the Shibboleth Project

[1] https://shibboleth.net/downloads/identity-provider/3.4.6/
[2] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/ReleaseNotes