ServiceProvider URL is different than the one in metadata

ServiceProvider URL is different than the one in metadata

moorman
We currently act as ServiceProvider and redirect to an IdP when we need to authenticate.

Our SP URL in the metadata that we sent to IdP looks like this: subdomain1.DOMAIN.com. We do send a distinct EntityId along with this also so that the IdP can look at that.

However, when we send SAML Request the request is sent from: subdomain2.DOMAIN.com along with our EntityId.

The IdP came back with following error:

ERROR [shibboleth.idp.profile.AbstractSAMLProfileHandler:397] - No return endpoint available for relying party ENTITY_ID

I havent seen this problem with "SAML 2.0 Identity Provider".

Is there some configuration that can be set so that the IdP doesnt choke on the request coming from different domain?

Thank you