SP Metadata - KeyName & X509SubjectName

Cath Messner
In the SP metadata - where are the values for KeyName & X509SubjectName configured?

We are moving an SP to leverage a virtual host name offloaded to a load balancer,  the Metadata's KeyName & X509SubjectName are showing the host server name, from when initially configured to test, and I am not sure how to configure to change it to the offloaded virtual host name.

Happy Holidays all.

Re: SP Metadata - KeyName & X509SubjectName

Cath Messner