RE: GÉANT Shibboleth OIDC plugin v1.1.0 now available

RE: GÉANT Shibboleth OIDC plugin v1.1.0 now available

Joseph Fischetti
Good morning,
Based on the supported protocols page [1], there's an extension for openid connect under "active development".  Is this the plugin that the page is referencing?  I have a request to integrate with an SP that supports OIDC.

Joe

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/DEV/Supported+Protocols

Re: GÉANT Shibboleth OIDC plugin v1.1.0 now available

Cantor, Scott E.
On 1/2/20, 8:58 AM, "users on behalf of Joseph Fischetti" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> Based on the supported protocols page [1], there's an extension for openid connect under "active development".

I've updated the footnote to reflect the current state.