RE: Error in Shibboleth login using mobile application

RE: Error in Shibboleth login using mobile application

Aseem Keskar

Hi Team,

I wanted to follow-up on my previous email regarding error in Shibboleth login using mobile application.

Kindly help and guide us to fix this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Aseem Keskar
Group Manager – IT - WNS Global Services (P) Ltd | www.wns.com

Gate No 4, Plant 10 / 11 Godrej & Boyce Complex, Pirojshanagar, LBS MargVikhroli (West)Mumbai,Maharashtra,

IP: 67219|Direct: | Mobile: +919004427356 | Email : [hidden email]

ONE WNS ONE GOAL    OUTPERFORM

cid:image8417a7.PNG@d98c7d79.4987f83e

cid:image8f23ab.PNG@468ef803.44bbb671

cid:image6d5015.PNG@8b84213d.4ea8155c

cid:image68db3b.PNG@fecf5268.4abca7d9

cid:imaged5e489.PNG@d3bf55d8.41922a6d

  Connect with WNS

Re: Error in Shibboleth login using mobile application

Cantor, Scott E.
On 11/15/19, 9:05 AM, "dev on behalf of Aseem Keskar" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanted to follow-up on my previous email regarding error in Shibboleth login using mobile application.

This is not a list for support. The users list is where voluntary support from the community comes from.