Q: Returning different metadata based on request URI

Q: Returning different metadata based on request URI

adam_j_bradley
I have a single Shibboleth server and a number of services I want to use with it. However, the service is not letting me nominate the same IdP entityID more than once and I have many, many instances of it.

Ideally, I should be able to use any number of URL's and have the Shibboleth server act as a different server.
so fed1.shib.org or fed2.shib.org all use the same Shibboleth server.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
//Adam