OIDC. registration instructions

Cath Messner
I'm trying to unpack my understanding of the following link/text on OIDC below.

Would adding 'OIDC.Registration' under 'UnverifiedRelyingParty' - enable all OIDC services to leverage our IDP for authentication?

"
The OIDC.Registration profile configuration bean enables support for the OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration 1.0. Currently the clients (relying parties) cannot be authenticated during the protocol sequence, so the only way to exploit this profile is through shibboleth.UnverifiedRelyingParty, see RelyingPartyConfiguration."

<bean id="shibboleth.UnverifiedRelyingParty" parent="RelyingParty">
    <property name="profileConfigurations">
        <list>
            <bean parent="OIDC.Registration" />
        </list>