No flow execution could be found with key 'e1s1' with shib-cas-authn3

No flow execution could be found with key 'e1s1' with shib-cas-authn3

Thomas Zwirner
Hi,

I'm using Shibboleth IdP 4.0.1 with multiple Shibboleth Service Providers using it successfull. Now an external CAS-server should be added as additional authentication plattform. As I used shib-cas-authn2 with IdP 2.x the last years successfull I tried to use shib-cas-authn3, installed it as described here:
https://github.com/Unicon/shib-cas-authn3

With shib-cas-authn2 I had to add the AuthnContext on SP-side with:
ShibRequestSetting authnContextClassRef urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:casname

Now i'm unsure how to call the IdP in version 4 with shib-cas-authn3 to initiate a proper authnContext for CAS. I tried it with the following direct GET-Request:
https://SHIBSERV/idp/Authn/External?conversation=e1s1&entityId=CASSERV
but get this error:

Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.NoSuchFlowExecutionException: No flow execution could be found with key 'e1s1' -- perhaps this executing flow has ended or expired? This could happen if your users are relying on browser history (typically via the back button) that references ended flows.

How can I initiate the CAS-authnContext?

Thanks in advanded
Thomas