Metadata files suddenly empty

ranz
Hi,

I have a Shibboleth IdP server running on Windows 2003.
Out of the 14 metadata files in C:\Program Files\Internet2\Shib2IdP\metadata , I just found out that 9 of them are 0kb. the "modified date" of some of the files is identical. for example every 3-4 files were changed at the same time.

Obviously I'm not saying this issue is even related to Shibboleth IdP, but I'm checking all directions (like is Antivirus somehow related to this etc') and wanted to check if anyone has ever saw such an issue on a Shibboleth server.

Thanks