Is there any idea of when the Shibboleth SP 2.2 will be released

Is there any idea of when the Shibboleth SP 2.2 will be released

Mike Jennings
I am interested in knowing if a date for the release of the Shibboleth
2.2 SP will be released.  I have a customer that is waiting for the
following bug, that has been fixed, to be released.

https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/SSPCPP-168

Thanks,

Mike Jennings

RE: Is there any idea of when the Shibboleth SP 2.2 will be released

Cantor, Scott E.
> I am interested in knowing if a date for the release of the Shibboleth
> 2.2 SP will be released.

A promise, no, but I'm looking at probably late February.

Re: Is there any idea of when the Shibboleth SP 2.2 will be released

Mike Jennings
Thanks for the info Scott and thanks for getting that bug fixed.

Mike