Install Shibboleth SP to Windows XP Service Pack 3 - Help

Install Shibboleth SP to Windows XP Service Pack 3 - Help

PaulH
I am trying to download and install Shibboleth Service Provider on to:

Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Pro Service Pack 3

However the install keep ending prematurely. I have read the website and they say:

The native Shibboleth SP is available for Windows with modules for all the supported web servers. There is an installer available for supported Windows versions:

    Windows XP SP2 and Later

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPWindowsInstall

However I can't seem to find the link to install.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul