IdP Installation

marco.zanini
Hi to all,
I'm trying to install the IdP on a local machine running Windows 7 64bit but when I try to execute the file install.bat from shibboleth directory the prompt says "\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip was unexpected at this time". I've checked and removed that file but the installation still doesn't work, the error is the same. The environment variable JAVA_HOME is correctly setted and pointing to an x86 jre6.

Re: IdP Installation

gaven
I have seen the same issue. For me it was defined in system variable "CLASSPATH". Just remove it from "CLASSPATH". The CLASSPATH could be as simple as "."