IdP Cluster Setup Question

Paul Hethmon
IdP Cluster Setup Question Just a quick question to confirm when setting up a cluster. As opposed to running the Shib installer on multiple machines in the cluster, one should instead actually copy the /opt/shibboleth-idp folder to the other machines to preserve all the signing keys, etc. This seems obvious to me, but just wanted to make sure there wasn’t another gotcha in there I’m not thinking about.

Thanks,

Paul

-----
Paul Hethmon
Chief Software Architect
Clareity Security, LLC
865.824.1350 - office
865.250.3517 - mobile
www.clareitysecurity.com
-----

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

 -- Terry Pratchett, Discworld

Re: IdP Cluster Setup Question

Chad La Joie
Yeah, thats probably the best way to do it, during initial setup.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities