IDP Initiated SSO - Default Page Redirect

IDP Initiated SSO - Default Page Redirect

Charlie Mos
Shibboleth SP v3; IDP v3.3.3

For IdP initiated SSO, can it be configured to deep link and/or default page in the application protected by the SP?

Where would above be configured? I was thinking the 'shibboleth2.xml' file but have not come up with anything so far.

RE: IDP Initiated SSO - Default Page Redirect

Nate Klingenstein-5
RE: IDP Initiated SSO - Default Page Redirect

Charlie,

> For IdP initiated SSO, can it be configured to deep link and/or default page in the application protected by the SP?

Yes, it can do both.  You just need the IdP to send the correct RelayState and ensure Shibboleth is protecting that location.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SP3/Apache#Apache-AuthConfigOptions

Where would above be configured? I was thinking the 'shibboleth2.xml' file but have not come up with anything so far.

It can be done there, but it's a painful pile of booleans and generally less natural than just using the Apache features.

Take care,

Nate.

--------

The Art of Access ®