How to configure multiple SP's in a single IdP instance?

How to configure multiple SP's in a single IdP instance?

jsinclair
I created a second SP entry for Google SSO but it keeps redirecting to the first SP's login page.
I updated relying-party.xml, attribute-resolver.xml, and attribute-filter.xml files exactly like Google said to but it still redirects to my first SP. How can I set these up? If its in the documentation please tell me where it shows step by step what to do for *multiple* SP's.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: How to configure multiple SP's in a single IdP instance?

Yudhister
Hi David ,

May have steps to configuration like mapping more than one sp to single idp ?

Thanks,
Yudhish