How do I redirect to a specific page of SP after a successful IdP initiated login?

How do I redirect to a specific page of SP after a successful IdP initiated login?

Abhi
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I can redirect a user to a specific page after SSO using relayState parameter or target parameter. What config changes are required at shibboleth side to do so.

I am using this as my test client to test SSO and provided target parameter and relyParty parameter(Landing page url) but still I am getting redirect to default page

<form action="http://<example.com>/idp/profile/SAML2/Unsolicited/SSO" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="an" value="testClient"/>

Enter username : <input name="userId" value="[hidden email]" size="31"/><br>

Role type   : <input  name="role" value="example" size="31" /><br>
<input type="hidden" name="providerId" value="xyz.com"/>

<input type="hidden" name="target" value="abc.com"/>

<input type="hidden" name="RelayState" value="abc.com"/>

</form>

Thanks

Re: How do I redirect to a specific page of SP after a successful IdP initiated login?

Cantor, Scott E.
On 12/23/20, 1:34 AM, "users on behalf of Abhishek Chouksey" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

>    Can anyone please tell me how I can redirect a user to a specific page after SSO using relayState parameter or target
> parameter. What config changes are required at shibboleth side to do so.

None, and you've already received two answers to that question.

>    I am using this as my test client to test SSO and provided target parameter and relyParty parameter(Landing page url)
>  but still I am getting redirect to default page

I tested it myself 5 minutes ago, it worked fine.