How can Integrate Shibboleth(IDP) with ADFS(SP) ?

How can Integrate Shibboleth(IDP) with ADFS(SP) ?

shrikant12
Hi All,

I am trying to Integration between Shibboleth (as IDP) and ADFS (as SP).

I am following this link

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/adfs2-step-by-step-guides(v=ws.10).aspx

for ADF(SP) and Shibboleth(IDP) configuration.

I have created one .Net based (WIF enabled) Relaying Party application where Shibboleth(IDP) will be Post SAMLResponse value after successfully authentication.

When a user submit their valid credential  in Shibboleth’s (IDP) login.jsp page then I am getting below error.

11:40:15.387 - DEBUG [edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.idp.util.HttpServletHelper:325] - LoginContext key cookie was not present in request
11:40:15.387 - DEBUG [edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.idp.ui.ServiceTagSupport:348] - No relying party, nothing to display
11:40:15.513 - DEBUG [edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.idp.util.HttpServletHelper:325] - LoginContext key cookie was not present in request

I am a newbie in Shibboleth so I am not able to find where I can set the Relaying party application URL.
Please  can anyone help me to Resolve this Issue?

Thanks in Advance