I have configured EDS by following these links. But it seems like I had done something wrong.
Basically I have below doubts:
1. Where to copy the unzipped shibboleth-embedded-ds-1.1.0 data. As of now, I have created a DS named folder in webapps under tomcat.
2. What should be the discovery profile URL? As of now I have given https://ds.<myhost>/DS
3. Where to put shibboleth-ds.conf data? As of now, I have copied the conf and added the same into apache22.config of Apache2.
I am using ShibasSP 2.5.
I am able to access https://sp.<myhost>/Shibboleth.sso/DiscoFeed and it is listing all the entityIDs as JSON.
But when I tried to perform SSO, it is going on some infinite URl formation and throwing :Request URI too large.
I am not able to understand it clearly. I know I am making some big mistake. Really need help on this.
I am able to make some progress. But issue is same of getting "URI - too large"
I have done the below things (working on Windows):
- Downloaded the EDS zip and unzipped that.
- Copied css,js and html in Apache/htdocs
- Put below statement in https.conf
- Include C:\opt\shibboleth-embedded-ds\shibboleth-ds.conf
2. Updated shibboleth-ds.conf with proper paths in aliases.
3. Updates my DS URL for V>2.4 as https://<myhost>/DS/index.html at shibboleth2.xml
Now, when I am trying to perform SSO. My URL is getting generating in recurrcive manner and throwing "URI too large"