Freeze tomcat

jeanchristophe.martin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Freeze tomcat

jehan.procaccia@tem-tsp.eu
Hi

you would probably better send to [hidden email]  (which I add in copie)
could you elaborate more
- shibboleth-idp version
- java version
- tomcat version and httpd (if in front / reverse-proxy for TLS ?)
- context (it happened after which action:  update, restart , change config ...)
- the log you show us, are tomcat logs, apache, idp-process ?

thanks

jehan .

Le 04/06/2021 à 09:29, [hidden email] a écrit :

Hi

We’ve recurent freeze on our shibboleth instance.

In the thread dump, we’ve a lot of    java.lang.Thread.State: BLOCKED (on object monitor)

"https-openssl-apr-8443-exec-193" #49381 daemon prio=5 os_prio=0 tid=0x00007f7c3c55b000 nid=0x29a1 waiting for monitor entry [0x00007f7c21928000]

   java.lang.Thread.State: BLOCKED (on object monitor)

        at org.opensaml.storage.ReplayCache.check(ReplayCache.java:132)

        - waiting to lock <0x00000000c8942538> (a org.opensaml.storage.ReplayCache)

Could you help me ?

Thks

BR

Thank you.