FatalBeanException while IdP 2.1.1 startup

FatalBeanException while IdP 2.1.1 startup

Markus Ludwig Grandpre

Hi,

in order to implement a LoginHandler I followed the configuration/programming steps from:

  https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPDevExtLoginHandler

Now I get the following error message in catalina.out during startup of IdP 2.1.1:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class [myshibbolethaai.authentication.login.MyShibbolethLoginHandler]
 for namespace [urn:mace:uni-kn:shibboleth:authn] does not implement the [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler] interface

Import and declaration of class MyShibbolethLoginHandler are:

 import edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.idp.authn.provider.AbstractLoginHandler;

and

 public class MyShibbolethLoginHandler extends AbstractLoginHandler

I'm a spring-newbie and hope someone will help me.

Markus

Re: FatalBeanException while IdP 2.1.1 startup

Chad La Joie
The error seems pretty self-explantory.  Maybe in your spring.handlers
file you put the name of the login handler instead of the namespace handler?

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities