Error in Shibboleth login using mobile application

Error in Shibboleth login using mobile application

Aseem Keskar

Hi Shibboleth DEV Team,

We have implemented Shibboleth SSO login in our mobile application. Our mobile application has been built on IONIC3.

We are frequently facing issue on Shibboleth login for mobile devices where sometime it redirects to error (find the attached error screenshots) and sometime it works fine without any error. Shibboleth login for mobile device is not working consistently.

We are facing this issue in iOS device more frequently (this error appears 1 or 2 times out of 4-5 login attempts). For Android device, it is not coming so frequently like iOS (for Android error appears 1 or 2 times out of 14-15 login attempts).

We have tried to find the log in our Shibboleth service provider available in our IIS but we have not found any specific log for this issue. Can you help us to find root cause of this error and provide some solution for the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Aseem Keskar

error-screen.jpg (55K) Download Attachment