EntropyUnmarshaller problem for RequestSecurityToken request

EntropyUnmarshaller problem for RequestSecurityToken request

tazouxme
Dear developers,

I'm trying to execute a SOAP exchange for RequestSecurityToken.
During unmarshalling process, there is a ClassCastException in the
EntropyUnmarshaller. It actually tries to cast the EntropyImpl to
ClaimsImpl. I don't understand why...

Thanks for your help :)
Joel

--
Sent from: https://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Developers-f1660781.html

Re: EntropyUnmarshaller problem for RequestSecurityToken request

Cantor, Scott E.
On 1/2/20, 1:54 AM, "dev on behalf of tazouxme" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to execute a SOAP exchange for RequestSecurityToken.
> During unmarshalling process, there is a ClassCastException in the
> EntropyUnmarshaller. It actually tries to cast the EntropyImpl to
> ClaimsImpl. I don't understand why...

Because there's a bug.

Re: EntropyUnmarshaller problem for RequestSecurityToken request

tazouxme
Ok...
How to proceed? Should I open an issue on Github?

Joel

The issue tracking system for the Shibboleth Consortium is at https://issues.shibboleth.net