Close SSO Popup Window after sign on

fambad
Hi,

is it possible to automatically close the popup window after doing the sign
on procedure?
We're having a web frontend application build with Angular. For the SSO we
open a popup and send their the authnrequest. (SAML with Artifact Binding).
But the redirect with the artifact inside we send to our backend app server.
So is it possible that the popup will be closed automatically? Or have the
redirect sent to the Web Application? But how could this be done with
Angular cause this runs at client side. And I cannot provide an assertion
consumer service for each client running the web app.

Regards

Marco

--
Sent from: https://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Users-f1660767.html

Re: Close SSO Popup Window after sign on

Peter Schober
* fambad <[hidden email]> [2019-11-20 13:15]:
> We're having a web frontend application build with Angular. For the SSO we
> open a popup and send their the authnrequest. (SAML with Artifact Binding).
> But the redirect with the artifact inside we send to our backend app server.

For our own Angular app we don't do any of the above: No pop-ups, no
artifacts, no messing with SAML messages, etc. Works just fine after
the initial setup (which is mentioned in the archives).

> And I cannot provide an assertion consumer service for each client
> running the web app.

Noone in her sane mind would have suggested that.