Bluescape

Lohr, Donald
Has anyone worked with a company called Bluescape to configure their collaboration product?

In their documentation they only support services like Okta, ADFS, Ping Federate, F5 & onelogin. But not Shibboleth. I talked to one of their support folks and it was like we were talking two different languages.

I'm mostly interested in if anyone is using this application with OKTA or has figured out how to use their Shibboleth IdP.

Thanks,
Don
--
D o n a l d   L o h r