An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException - who can help?

An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException - who can help?

Mazup!
Dear knowers,

surprise: I have a problem.

When I call http://sp.url/Login and reach the partner IDP-site, then I get
the error message "An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException" on page
http://idp.url/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e1s1

I am the SP and I think the error is a session problem on partner IDP-site
because I didn't change my setup and read  this article
<https://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/NoSuchFlowExecutionException-e1s1-td7642152.html>
.  And yes, the IDP says the error comes from me.

My first interest is, where is the error located. Is possible at all, to get
this error over an IDP request?

Thank you,
Matthias

--
Sent from: https://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Developers-f1660781.html

RE: An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException - who can help?

Nate Klingenstein-5
RE: An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException - who can help?

Matthias,

This is better suited for the users' list ([hidden email]), but I can think of no easy way for you to trigger that particular error from the SP's side.  I'm almost certain that they've got a misconfigured IdP.

Take care,

Nate.

--------

The Art of Access ®