Alternate configuration to support Overlapping Siblings in IIS

Alternate configuration to support Overlapping Siblings in IIS

pvenugopal
Do we have a way to configure Overlapping siblings in IIS?

For example, Here is my RequestMap in Shibboleth2.xml

 <RequestMap>
 <Host name="xyz.host.com">
<Path name="sites">
        <Path name="login" authType="shibboleth" requireSession="true"/>
        <Path name="leveltwo" applicationId = "leveltwo" authType="shibboleth" requireSession="true"/>
</Path>
</Host>
</RequestMap>

I am having "login" protected by default settings and leveltwo protected by application override.

Now, the above configuration is causing issues if i try to generate metadata via the following url.
http://xyz.host.com/leveltwo/Shibboleth.sso/Metadata

In apache however, the same is achieved by having apache22.config file manage the Parent Path (sites) and shibboleth2.xml just have the child paths(login and leveltwo).

But in ISS, I'm stuck!!

Much appreciate if you can provide a solution.

Thanks,
--Pramod.