Adding URL to an existing SP

ranz
Hi,

I have an existing SP Initiated setup and an internal IdP, both using Shibboleth.
I need to call the SP service from another URL. nothing changes in the application itself, it just receives the call from another URL which is CNamed to the current one.

So when simply changing the URL in the original request it obviously fails, with the following error:
No peer endpoint available to which to send SAML response

I am trying to dive into NativeSPApplicationOverride to understand what I actually need to do on the Shibboleth SP configuration (and possible IdP?) but if someone could save me some time, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks