2fa authentification

landry
Good evening everyone.  I took the trouble to install my idp 3.4.6 on Ubuntu 16.04, until it works it shows me the default shibboleth authentication page.  Now I want to set up a 2-factor authentication.  First factor name and password, second OTP factor.  How should I go about it?  Need your help.

RE: 2fa authentification

Rod Widdowson
> How should I go about it?

Your probably need to start in the users list.

> Need your help.

You've read all this stuff?  We'd be interested in any lacunae.

/r

RE: 2fa authentification

Rod Widdowson
> You've read all this stuff?  We'd be interested in any lacunae.

This link of course [1]

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/AuthenticationConfiguration