2 DataConnectors -> 1 AttributeDefinition

2 DataConnectors -> 1 AttributeDefinition

Joshua Brodie
I am planning to pull memberOf from an AD and LDAP and map it to a 'memberOf' Attribute Definition.

How to best concatinate the 2 DataConnectors SourceAttributeIDs in 1 AttributeDefinition?

I was thinking of having 2 intermediary AttributeDefinitions -- and subsequently in the 'memberOf' AttributeDefinition to concatenate the intermediary AttributeDefinitions. Is there a more efficient way to do so within the 'memberOf' AttributeDefinition only (i.e. no need for the 2 intermediary AttributeDefinitions)?

Thanks.

Re: 2 DataConnectors -> 1 AttributeDefinition

Cantor, Scott E.
On 9/11/19, 1:55 PM, "users on behalf of Joshua Brodie" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> How to best concatinate the 2 DataConnectors SourceAttributeIDs in 1 AttributeDefinition?

As far as I know it just works lumping them both together when they're both named identically, but even if it didn't all you'd probably have to do is adjust the resultant name of the output of one of the two DataConnectors.

Re: 2 DataConnectors -> 1 AttributeDefinition

Rod Widdowson

> As far as I know it just works lumping them both together when they're both named identically,

It does. Just plug both data connectors into one attribute definition...

> but even if it didn't all you'd probably have to do is adjust the resultant name of the output of one of the two DataConnectors.

That too, but it shouldn’t be needed....