what is a rough approximation of time you'd expect to spend per shot?

what is a rough approximation of time you'd expect to spend per shot?

Shawnturner
Hello,

I am new to this and looking around for help. I've been doing mo graph for several years commercially, but admittedly have not done a motion tracking job in a couple of years. I'm familiar with mocha so that's what I'll be using with AE CS6. A client needs several shots of a phone with the screen replaced with graphics later on. The shots are well lit and locked down, and will have a white image on the phone to help with tracking. They need many shots like this get the screen swapped, with shots being 10-15 seconds each, AND some would have finger interaction with the screen. My question to you all is, how long would you estimate each shot to take to comp up, and get tracked to a good place/roto hand. I know mocha is an amazing tool, but last time I tracked, it was with less than ideal settings so it took a LOT of tweeking.
So, if under these ideal conditions that client has described, what is a rough approximation of time you'd expect to spend per shot?.I went through many resources and also checked many Corporate Motion Graphics examples but did not find any solution.Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.