updating the Shibboleth Consortium Information for VU#475445

updating the Shibboleth Consortium Information for VU#475445

Tom Scavo
User questions re the latest vulnerability continue to trickle in.
Should this page (at least) be updated with additional information?

https://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/CHEU-AVBRX6

Just a thought.

Tom

RE: updating the Shibboleth Consortium Information for VU#475445

Cantor, Scott E.
> User questions re the latest vulnerability continue to trickle in.
> Should this page (at least) be updated with additional information?

Since it doesn't even have the right advisory link, I'm not wasting my time.