testshib.org doesn't seem to accept new metadata

testshib.org doesn't seem to accept new metadata

danielduduta
Hi,

I submitted by SP metadata file two days ago but I keep getting the same error.

No metadata for relying party, treating party as anonymous.
SAML 2 SSO profile is not configured for relying party.

Is there anything I can do about this? Could it be that my SP metadata file is not properly configured?
The metadata file submission on testshib.org reports no errors, that makes me thing it is a valid file.