$resolutionContext.attributeRecipientID

Y Levine
I saw the following link posted on another thread.

If I read correctly, will '$resolutionContext.attributeRecipientID' provide the SP's entityID in the attribute-resolver? I was testing but could not see value and was not sure if error on my side in configuration or reading (or both).

Re: $resolutionContext.attributeRecipientID

Cantor, Scott E.
On 7/31/18, 7:46 PM, "users on behalf of Y Levine" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

> If I read correctly, will '$resolutionContext.attributeRecipientID' provide the SP's entityID in the attribute-resolver?

Yes, under routine circumstances.