"Official" launch of new Consortium support policy

"Official" launch of new Consortium support policy

Cantor, Scott E.
As previously announced, we've been in "soft launch" with the new support mechanisms throughout November, and we are as previously planned going officially live today with the policies outlined in [1], a link to which is present in the footer of mail from the users mailing list.

Expanded participation in the Conosrtium has been significant as a result of this change, and we greatly appreciate this affirmation of the value we've been providing for free for many years now.

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/consort/Technical+Support+Options