need to enter an email address?

Shawnturner
Hello,

I am new to this and looking around for help.Can l use mp4 video clips as the video on the landing page?
How would you say that the prospect of an additional email for your list really outweighs the potential loss in sale? I can imagine there would be quite a few potential buyers who would actually not proceed due to the need to enter an email address? .I went through many resources and also checked many Landing Page Video examples but did not find any solution.Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.