metadata instance failed manual validation checking: Scope must have TextContent.

metadata instance failed manual validation checking: Scope must have TextContent.

eyurick
I've uploaded my metadata for my IdP several times as identity.gettysburg.edu and it always finishes with:
unable to locate metadata for provider (https://identity.gettysburg.edu/idp/shibboleth) at the end of the shibd.log file, but expanding the log also shows this error above mine:

failed manual validation checking: Scope must have TextContent.

  I researched this topic and in several cases there was a problem with the testshib SP.  Could there be any issues with the testshib.org SP?