metadata filter doc summary

Tom Scavo
This message merely documents some changes made recently to the
metadata filter documentation. I don't think there is anything
earth-shattering here but all comments are welcome as always.

PS. Can someone please remove the comments on [2]? I don’t have access.

Thanks. Tom

-----
EntityRoleWhiteList metadata filter [1]
- Added warning re no child elements
- Added warning re affiliation descriptor
- Preserve affiliation descriptors in entity metadata [IDP-1310]

Predicate metadata filter [2]
- Added numerous new examples
- Added warning re no child elements
- Flip the default value of the removeEmptyEntitiesDescriptors
attribute [IDP-1307]

[1] EntityRoleWhiteListFilter https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/_gInAQ

[2] PredicateMetadataFilter https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/aAAzAQ

[IDP-1310] https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/IDP-1310